Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No no no no no no!

I just read this story on CNN.com and want to slap this idiot:

"'Get those people in danger, have them sleep together, create those jealousies,' Nunan said.
In other words, sex sells."

Lost will start getting riotous ratings once revelations start rolling in. I consider myself a HUGE fan of the show, and one of the only things they do on the show that I HATE is the pitter-patter relationship crap.

I don't care who Kate does or doesn't want to sleep with.

Nor does anyone else.

Get back to the mystery and the revalations, people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care who Kate sleeps with, wants to sleep with, dreams of sleeping with, and sweats over. I enjoy every moment of the akward glances between Sawyer, Jack and Kate. Lost - keep the good stuff coming!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Badger said...

Okay, you care, but that's not *why* you watch the show, correct? The romance is a logical extension of the greater plot development. They are making it sound like it's all that matters, which is ludicrous.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home