Monday, May 15, 2006

It.

I am sad, so I'm trying to think of something to write which won't make me more upset. Apparently Monika tagged me about a month ago with this, but I never log on to MySpace, so it's taken me this long to notice it...

---

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with "6 weird things/habits about yourself". In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. When I put CDs back in their case, I usually align them perfectly straight in the package.

2. I have a shitload of shoes.

3. ...and stuffed animals.

4. I like nuts, but not "nuts in stuff."

5. I still wear my retainer (at night) 10 years later (qualifies as "weird" since most people ditch the habit after a few days...one friend I knew already had to get braces again - dumbass...)

6. Random obsessiveness over order in some things, chaos in others, and ordered-chaos in others. Like having a big pile o' crap where the location of each item in said pile is precisely known.

I request that the following Earthlings reproduce the above list (please ignore me, I'm going bonkers):

Robby
Party Army Captain
Chad
Barmaid
Chanan
Mr. President (since Monika and I invited him to our wedding, I figure he must read Scatterbrain as well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home