Thursday, January 18, 2007

Idiot!

When I read things like this, I just can't help but wonder what the hell is wrong with people. If you're going to tote around a bottle of water containing some mysterious substance, WHY, of all places, would you do it at a freaking airport?!?!?!? Who knew they heavily scrutinize the things you're carrying around with you at an airport? Dumbass.

Michael Vick should give me a few of his pile of millions, and in return I'll give him easy advice on things such as "how not to break the law." It'll be cheaper for him to pay me than all the lawyers and PR reps he's going to have to pay to clear his name. This same offer goes out to all moronic professional athletes and entertainers - my rates are cheap!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home