Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter Wonderland.

I can’t knock the local weathermen too much, because as I’ve recently mentioned, they have been shockingly accurate over the last few months. This morning was a major exception. I awoke to a city covered in snow. I took some pictures which I’ll post later. (Side-note: computers at our house are still not up and running – i.e. no internet. This means I can’t check any of my e-mail accounts other than work e-mail at the moment)

After flipping on the news to see that every school in the vicinity is closed and every sane person is staying home for the day, I called the company’s information line to hear the inevitable “all facilities are open for business” line which meant I’d have to use vacation to avoid work today, which is incredibly annoying since I’d like to take a “real” vacation at some point this year instead of using vacation to avoid death.

Of course, those are the breaks. In the meantime, I hope you all are warmer than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home