Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm a Sucker Just Like Everyone Else...

...But I could not resist reading "Source: Hilton 'traumatized' over jail sentence". I typically try to avoid articles containing the dreaded "PH" like the plague, but this was just too much.

"Sophy said Hilton needs time to recover from the shock of receiving jail time before testifying in a civil case brought against her by actress and diamond heiress Zeta Graff. "

Okay, so now I don't even care about how ludicrous this "trauma" thing is and I'm thinking about this: when you are a rich heiress and have nothing better to do, I suppose your last resort is to sue other rich heiresses?

"Graff filed a $10 million lawsuit against Hilton in 2005, claiming the reality TV star spread "vicious lies" about her. Hilton has denied that she was behind a report alleging Graff once tried to grab a necklace worth $4 million from her throat."

You know, I received a package in the mail yesterday where my name was typed in "Adom" on the label. It's not spelled that way, though, you VICIOUS LIARS (or vicious idiots, whatever). I think I should sue them for TEN MILLION DOLLARS.

I also get a kick out of this:

"Hilton and her pal Nicole Richie star on "The Simple Life," which throws them into everyday situations."

...If anything, just because of the insinuation that the two girls don't normally experience "everyday situations," because that's for peasants and what-not. These chicks are rich, REALLY RICH, so they should totally be able to drive recklessly drunk and ignore probation and be totally traumatized when - GASP - they get sent to jail for being an idiot.

Raise your hand if you think Paris Hilton will get a clue in jail. Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home