Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The High Defolymplics.

I must say- in years past I've been interested and engrossed in the Olympics, but nothing touches this year. I think my total hours watched for 2008 already surpasses my average total viewing time for any other year. Is it the state of the nation, the exceptionally high level of the competitors, or intrigue about the location? It's a combination of those things and my friend HIGH DEFINITION, which I haven't had until this year. HDTV is truly a thing of myth and legend. The difference between standard and HD for regular programming is large, but the difference for sports is nothing short of massive.

If you want to become addicted to this year's Olympics like me, go buy yourself a find HDTV and tune in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sushi & Chocolate said...

i dont think it's the HD, i think it's because there is NOTHING else on TV.....and because we are the "old married couple" now and have nothing better to do.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home