Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Lost" Last Night.

I really enjoyed the episode last night. A nice return to form. They have certainly boosted the sense of urgency. I can't wait to see what happens with the gigantic "Fence o' Death" next week protecting the Others' neighborhood.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again - this show is going to come full circle! The "Losties" are going to become the "Others." I think that the current "Others" are plane-crashers (or or boat, or whatever) who came to the island uninvited, were told to stay away from the Dharma people, but eventually overthrew them for food and shelter. Now the current "Others" see where it's going with the "Losties" and are taking extreme measures to keep them away - they don't want to kill them, but they definitely want them to stay the hell away because they can see what's coming...you heard it first on Scatterbrain. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home