Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Behold the Majesty!

For those of you who've wondered whether you should take a trip to Alaska, I can tell you the answer should emphatically be YES. It was an amazing trip, filled with relaxation and views that you can't see unless you head that far north.

Here is a picture of Monika and I in Juneau:




















Now I have to give you one of my favorite picture sequences of all time, featuring my beautiful wife. For those of you that are unaware, Monika is actually a bow hunter, and when we were walking around the land surrounding a glacier, Monika was determined to find a bear with her binoculars. I took each of these about 10 minutes apart; here is the sequence:
"Are there any bears around here?"
"How about over there?"

"There must be one here somewhere!"

















"I found one!!!!!!"







You've got to love it.
I also highly recommend cruises in general - this was my first one. You can't beat it for an absolutely worry-free, relaxing experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home