Saturday, February 04, 2006

I’ve been tagged!

Besides, we all secretly love filling these things out – and reading the responses from those we send them to…

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
Cashier at Oshman’s
Y2K Bitch*
Student Technician
Embedded Software Engineer

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER & OVER
American Psycho
The Usual Suspects
Superman
Zoolander

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED
Houston, TX – my parents’ house
Austin, TX – West Campus
Austin, TX – Cameron Road area
Fort Worth, TX – "The Lockheed Ghetto"

FOUR TELEVISION SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
LOST
Desperate Housewives
The Simpsons
Tennis – any time it’s on TV. Yes, I know that isn’t technically a show, but there aren’t any other shows I watch.

FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION
Onekama, MI
Boston, MA
Los Angeles, CA
Petersburg, VA

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES**
Filet Mignon – Silver Fox in Fort Worth
Paradise Roll – Nine in Fort Worth
Hunan Chicken – Jade Village in Houston
Curry Chicken – my mom and my friend Chanan’s mom make awesome curry

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY (besides my blogroll)
www.cnn.com
www.corvetteforum.com
www.schwab.com
www.cmu.edu/blackboard

FOUR FAVORITE UNDERGRAD CLASSES
Engineering Economics
Sum, Sequence, and Multi-Variable Calculus
Masterworks of Literature: British
Engineering Entrepreneurship

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
The driver’s seat of a Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition
A Radiohead concert
Onekama, MI

FOUR BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING
Monika
Zach
Blake
...I honestly don’t think I know a single other person who blogs, other than Chad.


*My first internship was for company working on year 2000 compliancy. My real title was “Y2K Intern,” but my job basically consisted of data-entry, which in my opinion, is just about the most mindless activity in existence. Hence, I considered myself their Y2K bitch.

**Anyone who’s known me for more than a few minutes knows I’m the king of superlatives, so coming up with just four of my favorites is going to be an excruciatingly difficult task…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

adam! it's kim. i blog tooo. at myspace. or xanga. :-) find me under cookiekhanh. and you can find colin's ramblings on myspace too!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home