Monday, May 29, 2006

I Almost Forgot...

...To complain about a preview I saw in front of X-Men a couple days ago.

Snakes on a Plane: a new movie which features - GASP! - snakes - on a plane!

It's a bit of a catch-22; part of me is absolutely aghast at the flagrant "let's pull something out of our ass" attitude I imagine the writers sported upon creating such crap. The other part of me can't help but feel hypocritical about that attitude, though, since I'm always complaining about how Hollywood has completely lost every cent of originality they once had.

So, kudos to you writers for coming up with something that hasn't been done before (I think). But for future reference, here are some movie ideas that are slightly less ridiculous:

Cell Phones in the Doctor's Office
Ozzy Goes to Church
Grandma Got an M16
Pastries and Arthritis
My Weenie Hurts
Hitler is my Homey
Pee Wee Goes to Prison
Paris Hilton: Exposed!
This Movie Blows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home