Thursday, March 30, 2006

Zzz.

Did I mention I'm tired? And I mean tired. Maybe one of these days, when my brain doesn't feel like a pile of goo at the end of the day from the work/school/life super-combo, I'll be able to form a coherent post. In the meantime, my apologies.

Oh, one more comment just for kicks, regarding "Purple Monkey Dishwasher." My boy T-Rapper pointed out that the gibberish is to get the e-mail past the spam filter, which sounds logical, but what's curious is that I used to see the gibberish only because I keep my monitor on a light blue setting (as opposed to white; it's easier on my eyes), and I'd see the gibberish in white, "hidden" text. So I'm still a little curious as to why, if they at least used to make small attempts to make said e-mails look somewhat reasonable, they are just throwing caution to the wind and now flagrantly spewing pure nonsense? It's pretty pathetic when lazy internet scammers turn from lazy deadbeats to really lazy deadbeats. Get a life, assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home