Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Squeaky Clean

Today, I went to the dentist at lunchtime, which is always a pleasurable experience for me, since my teeth can kick your teeth's...er...asses? Here is an X-ray:












I'd like to add, however, that this is only because I endured the annoyance of many years of braces and oral surgery beforehand. Here is an approximation of how my "grill" used to look - and check out the 24-K gold chains dropping out of my gums! (Totally not joking, either)














Man, those red bands around my braces were so freaking cool. Good God, I should find a picture of myself from back then and have some rapper flash it in a video. Just you wait - t-minus 1 year 'till "chains" are the hot new teeth-trend, beee-otch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home