Sunday, February 12, 2006

Relaxation.

This weekend Monika and I went to Lake Texoma to hang out with her parents, Steph, Charles, and Jan. I haven't relaxed like that in months, if not years. I also finally saw Blazing Saddles (yes, I know, you can stop dropping your jaw now). Anyway, on to pictures!

Since we were obviously going to be there for such a long time (i.e. Friday night through Sunday morning), Monika's mom figured we needed a bit of food so that we wouldn't starve. Do you think she got enough?







































We ate well, to say the least.

Monika didn't bring a heavy jacket, and it was literally freezing out there, so I let her borrow mine...what a cutie!




















Finally, I got to fish for the first time in a while. It was pretty brutal (due to the aforementioned freezing cold and 30 mph winds), but I managed to catch this in the first 5 minutes or so...otherwise, we stood around and froze our asses off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home