Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tumbleweeds dancing across the desert...

...At least, that's about how often it seems that I have a chance to update the blog. But what can I do? My only explanation I can give people is that I'm "really fucking busy." So here are some random thoughts in the meantime:

-New Kids on the Block - I almost forgot how big they were at one time. Man, that was just sick! (So there was an E! True Hollywood Story on and I'm sadistic. I'M SORRY!)

-Work: it sucks when you have too little; it sucks when you have too much.

-Lunar Park: I've had it over a month now, and still haven't read a page. Crap.

-I stink right now.

-Today it was 80. Tonight it will hit 20. Welcome to Texas.

-I actually have to pay taxes this year. Which I guess, in a way, is a good thing.

-I still own you all at Mario Kart, and will prove it when I can find a damn SNES.

-I recently got a new phone, and although it's another Samsung and the software is very similar, small differences between the two are almost more annoying than having to learn a new interface altogether.

-All cell phones are pieces of shit.

-But at least this one was free (long story).

-My classmates found this particularly amusing in light of my nickname.

Have a fine evening, everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction: you own everyone but me in Mario Kart.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home